My go-to cozy winter drink… Healthy Hot Cocoa!! I have always LOVED warm drinks, especially when its -10 degrees outside (thanks Wisconsin…). Nothing screams cozy and Christmas like homemade hot chocolate!
This 3 ingredient hot chocolate recipe is easy and healthy. It is dairy-free and refined sugar-free! I HIGHLY encourage topping it with So Delicious’ CocoWhip. My family members who can eat dairy actually prefer this CocoWhip over other whipped creams! Recipe below…
Healthy Hot Cocoa
Makes 1 Serving
- 1/2 cup oat milk (sub any type of milk)
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Optional toppings: So Delicious CocoWhip, crushed candy cane, cinnamon, etc.
- Combine milk, cacao powder, maple syrup, and cinnamon (optional) in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until all ingredients are combined/melted together (about 3 minutes).
- Reduce heat to low. Heat until preferred temperature is reached, whisking often.
- Pour into mug, and add toppings. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
“He holds success in store for the upright, he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless, for he guards the course of the just and protects the way of his faithful ones.”
He is our protector. Proverbs 2:7-8 are the prefect depiction of this. He guards our course. He protects our way. He is our shield. He holds success for our futures. He is a good God. He may be walking you through a trial currently, but He has a plan for you. He will always protect you. He walks with you. Be patient for there is glory to be revealed:
“I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us.” Romans 8:18