This healthy dairy-free Java Chip Smoothie is the PERFECT pick me up… The cold brew will give you an energy boost, and it is a snack that will keep you full for awhile! I made this one up on the spot, but I was extremely impressed by how it turned out!! I repeatedly tested it so that I could perfect the recipe for you all… My family loved it too 🙂
I am still not in my fully stocked kitchen, so I had to work with the ingredients that I have right now. I listed many substitutions below. If you want to skip the refined sugar, I would try substituting the chocolate chips for refined sugar-free chocolate (i.e. Hu or Lily’s chocolate) or 1 tbsp cacao powder! Either way, this smoothie is DELICIOUS and so easy to make!! Check out the video on Instagram and/or Tik Tok (both are @gracegivenfood) to see how I made it. Recipe below…
Dairy-Free Java Chip Smoothie
Makes 2 Servings
- 1 frozen banana
- 2/3 cup cold brew coffee (I used Kirkland’s from Costco)
- 2 tsp almond butter (I used RX Bar’s Vanilla Almond Butter)
- 1/3 cup oat milk (I used Forager’s — sub any milk you prefer)
- 1 cup ice (alter depending on how thick & icy you like your smoothies)
- 2 tsp honey (sub agave nectar or maple syrup)
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (I used Enjoy Life — sub 1 tbsp cacao powder)
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until well combined. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Pour into cup and enjoy!