With summer sadly coming to an end, I am making sure that I take full advantage of the delicious summer produce at the farmer’s markets, which obviously includes peaches! This dish is vegan and gluten-free. It is also SUPER easy to make 🙂 Recipe & scripture below!!
Peach Crisp (Vegan & GF)
Makes 1 serving
- 1 large peach, sliced
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar (sub brown sugar)
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (sub brown sugar)
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tsp peach butter (sub applesauce or more coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray oven-safe dish with oil (I used coconut oil spray).
- In a small bowl, combine the peaches, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar. Mix until fully combined.
- In another bowl, combine all crumble ingredients until well combined.
- Put peaches in baking dish. Crumble the topping evenly over the peaches.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the topping is browned and the peaches are bubbling. Top with ice cream. Enjoy!
“Consider how the wild flowers grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you, not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, how much more will he clothe you –you of little faith! And do not set your heart on what you will eat or drink; do not worry about it.”
Luke 12:27-29 NIV