My simple joy of each day is making a matcha latte 🙂 I love this matcha recipe so much that I can never buy matcha lattes at cafes because they never compare!! This recipe is vegan, but feel free to use your milk of choice! Recipe below & on my website — link in bio!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 1/4 cup oat milk (sub other milk)
- 1 date, pitted
- 1 1/2 tsp pure matcha powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Heat milk — I heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes.
- Put all ingredients in blender.
- Blend on medium for 30-40 seconds or until fully blended.
- Pour into a mug & enjoy!