Another recipe for my favorite season!! Overnight oats are easy, quick, filling, and delicious. This recipe is gluten-free and vegan! Recipe below… Enjoy!!
Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Makes 1 Serving
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (gluten-free if needed)
- 1/2 cup oat milk (sub any milk)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- optional toppings: nuts, nut butter, fruit, pumpkin seeds, etc.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar. Mix until well combined. Cover with a lid.
- Refrigerate overnight. Stir before eating and add toppings. Enjoy!